Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Destination Lesvos, Greece

I'm glad it's Friday, are you?  
There has been so much to do this week, lots of running errands because we are going on holiday tomorrow :-)

Now I must confess that I almost never look forward to going away on holiday, there is just so much preparation involved, unless your name is Mark that is, in which case holidays require no preparation whatsoever, you just present your sunglasses kindle and charger, certain in the knowledge that the holiday fairy has washed and ironed the clothes, shopped for holiday essentials, packed the cases, found the passports and collected the euros, lol.  

I swear, if I come back in another life, i'm being a man and getting my own back, either that or a cat, because lets face it both have fairly easy lives, as long as they are fed and watered at regular intervals and have somewhere to sleep they are not much trouble, lol.

That's what you get for wanting to be in control of everything, no help!

To be honest I have everything in hand, I packed one case last night and the rest of the things were packed this afternoon.  We have a lunch time flight so hopefully there will be no mad rush out the door.  I will relax when we have checked in our bags and are in the departure lounge :-)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and week ahead, enjoy the weather if you are in the UK, it's supposed to be a scorcher!

I will see you all in weeks time, hopefully refreshed, re-charged and raring to go :-)

Until next time
-X-

8 comments:

Tina said...

Have a fabulous time, where are you off to? I'm on holiday too, going to Bude xx

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage! Hope you have a wonderful time!

I'm coming back as my cat. He's SPOILED!

Mac n' Janet said...

Hope you have a good trip. It's the opposite here, he does all the planning, ticketing etc, I just pack.

Poppypatchwork said...

Enjoy your holiday, it is hard work to get everything ready, I would want to be a cat in a cat lovers house, pure bliss.

Jo said...

Lucky you, have a fabulous time. It's the same here and Mick's just been warned today not to leave everything till the last minute. He usually decides he needs new clothes a couple of days before we're due to leave so I end up having a pile of ironing right at the last minute.

Vickie said...

Have a wonderful time Maggie!! I look forward to your pictures.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

I agree, a man or a pet! Have a wonderful holiday!

Carol said...

Oh, your trip sounds wonderful--enjoy! And take lots of photos to share with us :)