Friday, 3 October 2008

Autumn Exchange

I recently took part in an Autumn Exchange over on the Friendly Stitchers yahoo group and this is what Abi sent to me, a lovely biscornu made so that i can use it to keep my floss, isn't it great:-)She also included some Carrie's Crations floss some steff Francis silks, beads and a lovely hand made card, thank you very much Abi, i love everything :-), by the way your hand writing is beautiful, so neat, my daughter asked if is was typed!
My partner in this exchange is Nancy, i have yet to send mine, just some finishing off to do the weekend and then it will be winging it's way to you Nancy :-)
That's it for now, short but very sweet :-)
till next time, tara-a-bit x



7 comments:

Fran├žoise said...

just beautifull!!!!
hugs
fran├žoise

Lucy said...

Very nice exchange....and what a lovely card!

Meari said...

Lovely exchange, Maggie. Love the pic at the top of your blog.

Maureen said...

oh Abi has done herself proud - gorgeous!

Happy new blog as well...

Mylene said...

That's a lovely exchange you received.

Dawn B. said...

Just Beautifull and very clever to add the floss holder to it. Congrats to you. I like the new blog.

Heidi said...

Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comments about my home. I love decorating for the seasons! Your exchange gift is so pretty and I am sure you will enjoy using it.

Hugs ~
Heidi