Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Making Circles

I've been working on a few things this week, my pillow from last week is almost finished, just a few more buttons to crochet, they were so tedious to do that I put it to one side at the weekend.  I have to get a cushion insert anyway so will share photos when it's all put together.

In the meantime, yesterday I was working on these,


I have been stalking Dada's blog for a while, looking at all the wonderful things she makes, I was very taken by the pillows she has done so thought I would have a go.  The pattern is from Cherry Heart and called Rosie Posie Square.
It took a while to get my head round it but I got it in the end :-)

just got to get my head around sewing all those ends in now :-(


(The yarn is Drops cotton, Muskat).

The book I started this week is RSVP by Helen Warner, I bought this intending it to be a holiday read, I never got round to it.


I haven't got too far in, but so far so good, the story is about four women, Anna, the heartbroken ex, Clare, the best friend, Ella, the femme fatale and Rachel, the bride to be.  I think it's fairly obvious that the story is going to predictable Chic-Lit, but sometimes you just want something light and entertaining to read.

Why don't you pop on over and see what everyone else is doing

-X-

11 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I agree a bit of chick-lit is perfect some days. Love what you have done so far.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Just spent a bit of time reading your blog - it's been a while since I've visited any blog, at all. You've been doing some great things -the reno's look amazing and your knitting projects are always beautiful! Hope your leg is healed or near healed by now.
Super cute buttons for the pillow - I look forward to seeing it completed.

butterfly said...

I must say I love your header.
Love what you are working on , can't wait to see what you make with them.
Looks a good book.

Hazel said...

Lovely crochet! x

Becki said...

I love the gray circles with little pops of color in each one! I look forward to seeing what you make with them.

Angela said...

Love your crochet finishes! Your blog header picture is lovely :)

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous crochet...makes me want to get mine out!

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous crochet...makes me want to get mine out!

stitchersanon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stitchersanon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Quick and easy read is sometimes the best, my current book has 1500 pages in it!! only 100 left to read lol.
Lovely crochet project you've started.
xxx