Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2023

Day out and the Welcome Autumn chart winner

 Last Friday I went with Joanne and the two kids to Thomas Land at Drayton Manor Park.  We had a great time, Bonnie and Jacob really enjoyed themselves and were as good as gold all day.  Jacob is sometimes a bit of a handful, he isn't good at holding hands and has a tendency to bolt if anything takes his interest.  We had a little talk before setting off, If he started running around he would have to have his reigns on.   He must have taken notice because he held either mine or Joanne's hand all day.  I've never seen a kid so excited by all the rides we went on, he had so much fun and didn't stop laughing all day, it was lovely to see his excitement.  The only thing he was wary of was the massive T Rex in the dinosaur park, can't lame him, from a distance it looked very real!





~~~~~~~~~~

New stitching start... It's the last Wednesday in the month which means it's stitching group tonight, I'll be taking my new start, Pumpkin Spice Everything by The Scarlett House.   

I did sit and stitch for a while this afternoon, not many stitches, but it's a start.


~~~~~~~~~~

And finally, as promised I've drawn a winner for the Welcome Autumn chart.


Sue! (Sues-asifbymagic.blogspot,com) you are the winner!

Please can you drop me an email with your address Sue, (my email is in the right hand side bar) and I will get it in the post for you :-)

Enjoy the rest of your week

-X-

9 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww great pictures from your day out to Thomas Land.

Well done to winner Sue :)

Hard to believe that it's June tomorrow!
I wish you a happy new month.

All the best Jan

Jackie said...

What a great place to visit with children, so much fun to be had.

God bless.

MartinaM said...

This seems to be a great trip, the kids had fun.
Wonderful new stitch beginning, I like the pattern a lot.
Enjoy the rest of the week
Martina

Sue said...

That was a nice surprise to wake up to, I'll look forward to stitching the chart. Love the new start and it looks like you had a lovely time at Thomas Land xx

butterfly said...

looks like a great day out ,
Enjoy your week.

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovely photo's, lovely memories, that dinosaur's head is huge!!

Manuela said...

Cute photos from the Thomas land.
My kids loved Thomas the little engine.
A nice new pattern. Happy Stitching.
Manuela

Carol said...

Always fun to see your grandkids enjoying themselves, Maggie! How big they are getting! That is a pretty new stitch--enjoy!

meandmysmallcorner said...


Thomas Land would have been a dream place for my son when he was that age. He was a huge fan of the little blue engine.Looks like you all had a lovely day.