Pages

Monday 1 February 2016

An ornament finish

A very quick post today for this first day of February.

My February ornament


For the first time I've used Crafters companion, stick & stay when making it up.  
Usually I get glue in places you would never imagine when trying to make these ornaments, (which other people make look so easy to do and which I find a right pain in the butt!).  But this time everything seemed to be working in my favour, for once.

I was hoping to have my first Christmas ornament of the year finished too but I'm still working away on that.


I've had a day off work today, so I'm off to sit and watch Columbo, which I recorded yesterday, and stitch on 'Christmas'.

Have a good day all
-X-

17 comments:

Vickie said...

Sweet stitching. I love the colors in February.

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

So beautiful, maybe you could do a tutorial (hints heavily). I lovvvvveeeee Columbo xx

butterfly said...

Such a beautiful stitch for February , love your finish so pretty I love it.

Julie said...

Very pretty February piece, well done on the finshing with glue, I don't use it dues to the same reasons as you lol.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love your finish...that is so cute and so darling...wow....very beautiful....

Happy Stitching
Have a Fantastic Day!

Carol said...

That is a gorgeous finish, Maggie! I need to get my February smalls out for display--just way behind this year :)

Blu said...

Such a sweet finish! All the pink and white is delightful.

Penny said...

Your February ornament is so pretty! And I love Columbo. :)

Barb said...

Your Feb. finish looks just great!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Gorgeous finish! Great job :D

Tina said...

Lovely finish Maggie,your Xmas one is looking fab too x

Miriam said...

I like your February ornament and its colors too.
Ciao,
Miriam from Italy

Brigitte said...

Your February finish is so sweet. And great finishing with the colourful cording and the nice heart.

Gabri millecrocette said...

Hello from Italia!!Really lovely your ornament of the month!!!Like your lovely blog!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

love the ornament. We live in an estate where there are more rules than we can shake a stick at. And one of the rules are that we cannot hang out the washing.

Justine said...

What beautiful stitching! I love your February ornament, it's stitched and finished beautifully. So pretty!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A pretty ornament. I like your finish with the different trims.