Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Dandy Dreams Winner!

My DH did the honours of picking a winner for Dandy Dreams.
I put everyone's name in a basket.....


And DH picked out...

STITCHERANON!!

Congratulations!  
Sorry but i do not know your name, lol

Please email me your postal address and i will get the chart in the mail to you right away, well not tonight obviously, because it's too late, but tomorrow for sure :-)


I hope you enjoy stitching this one as much as i did :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS. email is hydenseek61atyahoodotcodotuk

3 comments:

stitchersanon said...

oooooooooooooo thats me rofl. I am just back from quilting group so am not quite ready for bed. Thank you so much!!!!!

Julie said...

Congrats to Gaynor. Xx

Heidi Kuijer said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner! How did your kitchen redo turn out? Did I miss that on your blog?

I have two new blogs as my old ones are full once again. I hope to see you there...

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi