Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

A Late Yarn Along Pillow Post

I'm a little late to the Yarn Along party this week, I did finish off the knitted pillow that I was working on a few weeks ago, all those crochet buttons were very tedious!

I'm not entirely happy with the pattern on this, it was from Ravelry and looking at it now I think the pattern is wrong, I checked, and checked again what It said and I did it according to the instructions but I still think it's wrong.


I might as well share the book that I'm reading this week too, this is my Reading Group book for last month, (I'm behind on that as well!).
I only started reading it last night but it seems like it will be quite interesting.
It's the story of a little boy, August, who was born with a cleft palate, not something that I would usually choose to read, but that's what a reading group is all about. 
If anyone has read it let me know what you thought.


The little circles I shared last time have been made up into a pillow too, just got to get my head around the boarder, hopefully I can share that next time.

I had my second physio appointment this morning and was given some more exercises to follow, at least i'm able to walk without the crutches now.  One of the stitches didn't dissolve and was giving me some problems (and pain) so I had a trip to the doctors on Monday to get it removed, and since that has been removed things have improved so much more :-)

I'm getting used to being at home, loving the peace and quiet, not missing work or the people one bit, lol

-X-

9 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love that cushion, it's gorgeous. Well done. That book looks interesting.

Vickie said...

I think the cushion looks great.
Glad you are enjoying being at home. Keep at the exercises.
http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Glad to read your on the mend and I think your cushion is lovely x

Julie said...

The cushion looks lovely, why do you think the pattern was wrong?
Not read the book, hope you enjoy it.
Good news the crutches have gone, keep up the exercises!
xx

Becki said...

I think that pillow is cute. It's kind of whimsical. And fun! :^)

Barb said...

A pretty cushion. So glad you are enjoying your time at home.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I think your knitted pillow is lovely and can't see what the problem is. It's good to read that you don't need your crutches to walk now.

Gill - That British Woman said...

Have you got settled back into work? Love all your upcoming projects.

Salaneuloja said...

How pretty cushion!