Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

23rd Day of Advent - Almost there

Thank you for your congratulations yesterday, mum and baby are ok, but his jaundice levels have gone up so they have started the treatment for that.  
At the moment I think it's highly unlikely that they will be home for Christmas, they will not be allowed home until both his and Joanne's infection levels are normal, they are going down but they do need to be normal for two blood tests before they can go home.

He is now in a cot for light therapy, to treat the jaundice, he can still stay by mums bed though.

We do have a name, Jacob Mark.
Mark is chuffed they have given him his name.

I like it, I think Jacob suits him :-)


I was late opening my advents today so I do apologise for the poor photos.

 More beautiful colours :-)
Jo included a chocolate, it didn't make it to the photo but it tasted lovely :-)


My Body Shop gift today was....Well, I'n not sure what it is, lol.  If you know do tell.
I think It may be some sort of blending sponge?
I don't blend, lol.  I wear minimal make up, colour corrector, mascara and blusher and that's me done.  My make up takes all of five minutes in the morning :-)
I might pass this one on to my daughter :-)


I managed to get all my food shopping done, the supermarket wasn't too bad.  Aldi is closed for two days and Morrison's is closed just Christmas day, so I'm not bothered if I have forgotten something.

I'll sign off for today with a few photos of my favourite Christmas things around our house.









And my favourite stitched piece from last year :-)


I hope your day was good, for a Monday, I hope you have managed to get everything done and are not too stressed.
I will see you again tomorrow for the last Advent post!

-X-

10 comments:

Carol said...

Such a precious baby, Maggiee--I do hope he and his mom can come home soon. All of my sons had jaundice and I remember how odd their skin looked :) Jacob is a lovely name, too!

I enjoyed seeing your pretty Christmas decor. That is one of my favorite things about blogs this time of year--seeing everyone's varying decorations from around the world.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas--you already got the biggest and best present in the form of your Jacob ♥

butterfly said...

Congratulations on your Christmas baby, Jacob is just beautiful.
Merry Christmas to you and your family .

Jo said...

Awww, Jacob definitely suits him, and how lovely that Joanne has given him Mark's name. Daniel has my dad's name as his middle name, John, and I know he was really pleased too. I do hope they can come home soon.

Jane said...

What a beautiful name for a beautiful boy! A lot of babies are often jaundiced, both mine were, but it soon clears up. I hope they'll be home for New Year. Joanne will get a good rest too. I had both mine by C-section, so I got 10 days in hospital, bliss. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Jane x

Vickie said...

:) I have to say I love the name Jacob! Our firstborn son is named Jacob! :)

Poppypatchwork said...

We have a Jacob in our family, it's a happy name for a happy boy. Merry Christmas, hope mum and son are home soon

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful photograph of baby Jacob.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.

All the best Jan

Jackie said...

Beautiful little fellow. My Grandpa and Dad were both called Jacob, and my youngest son has Jacob for a middle name.

God bless.

Kaisievic said...

Congratulations upon Jacob's birth. I am sure that both he and mum will be home soon. Pretty Christmas decorations, too.

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542