Pages

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

What I'm watching


I don't really watch much TV. Our TV goes off on Sunday night when Mark goes to bed and doesen't get switched back on until Friday evening when he comes home.  If I do watch anything, I usually just catch-up on my laptop. 

But then one of my daughters mentioned that James Blunt was going to be on the new series of  Celebrity Triators.  He's my all-time favourite singer/songwriter, so I thought I'd give it a watch.  I'd never watched any of the previous series so didn't really know what to expect, but I loved it!  

Poor Richard E Grant though!  He obviously thought he'd try a double bluff and get an "I'm Sparticus" response from the rest of them when he come out and said he was a traitor.  I do hope he survives as I think he's a lovely genuine person. 

I'm looking forward to watching the third episode tomorrow night.  

in the meantime I've been catching up on the previous Celebrity Traitors series.

-X-

No comments: