Pages

Saturday, 19 September 2026

More socks for the box

 Looks like Blogger has sorted the problem with posts not updating, for the time being at least.  I don't think It's the first time It's happened though.   Lets hope It's not some recurring problem that will see more people giving up on Blogger.

Anyway... I finished another pair of socks for Mark to add to my box of socks.  These are giving a real Autumn feel with the green, brown and oranges.


As you can see they are not matching.  I did try, but after winding off a load of yarn I still couldn't find the match.  I don't think Mark will even notice to be honest so I'm not going to let It bother me 😃

I haven't cast on another pair of socks just yet because I've been trying to get my Prospect Tee finished.  Happy to say that I did that yesterday and It's now on the blocking mats.  I will post a photo when It's dry, which, seeing as the weather has turned might be a few days.

I've given myself permission to sit and cast on something new this afternoon while watching the second series of The Crow Girl.  
Has anyone watched The Crow Girl?  I watched the first series on channel 5 a few weeks ago, but series two is on Paramount, so I've had to sign up afor a fee month's trial to watch it.

It's so good!  I can highly recommend giving it a watch if you haven't already.

-X-

No comments: