Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Getting closer

 I thought I'd pop in and show you my advents for days 12 through to 21.

Love having these to open each day, I'm really going to enjoy knitting all these beautiful colours into my blanket next year.

This first one is the advent I made for myself


And this one is from the lovely Jo.


December is full of family birthdays, on the 2nd it was my middle daughter, Joanne's, birthday and today Is my grandson, Jacob's second birthday.


Who needs a spoon when you can get your face in the bowl to eat cake lol.



Yesterday was our 35th wedding anniversary, we both forgot, it's only just occurred to me and, I still don't think Mark has realised, lol  Tomorrow is my eldest daughters birthday and then no more birthdays until next week when someone will be celebrating a BIG one!

Hope you are getting through your lists and getting things crossed off, I still have some wrapping to do, I managed to get a chunk of it done this morning, about another hour should see it all done thank goodness, it's not my favourite thing to do.

I'll pop back in a couple of days

-X-

6 comments:

Jo said...

Oh, bless Arty, he looks like he definitely enjoyed his birthday. Congratulations on your 35th anniversary, we're a bit like you, we don't tend to do anything special, just exchange cards. December is definitely a busy month for you with all the celebrations.

Shrimpton and Perfect said...

Ah, those gorgeous yarns. I'm hoping to get my crochet project finished over Christma and then I want to make a little something for a friend, your yarns have given me some ideas.

crafty cat corner said...

omg Those skeins of yarn in the first picture are so delicious, there is nothing better in my books than some beautiful coloured yarn.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Briony
x

Carol said...

Happy Birthday to your daughters and grandson--love his face full of chocolate :) That's so funny that you both forgot your anniversary! Happy 35th to you, Maggie! Enjoy those beautiful yarns!

Lowcarb team member said...

Fabulous photographs ...

Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating this month and next.
Happy Anniversary Wishes to you and Mark.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

All the best Jan

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I had to smile when I saw Jacob's face covered with chocolate. His cake definitely went down well.
Belated wedding anniversary greetings.