Looks like Blogger has sorted the problem with posts not updating, for the time being at least. I don't think It's the first time It's happened though. Lets hope It's not some recurring problem that will see more people giving up on Blogger.
Anyway... I finished another pair of socks for Mark to add to my box of socks. These are giving a real Autumn feel with the green, brown and oranges.
As you can see they are not matching. I did try, but after winding off a load of yarn I still couldn't find the match. I don't think Mark will even notice to be honest so I'm not going to let It bother me 😃
I haven't cast on another pair of socks just yet because I've been trying to get my Prospect Tee finished. Happy to say that I did that yesterday and It's now on the blocking mats. I will post a photo when It's dry, which, seeing as the weather has turned might be a few days.
I've given myself permission to sit and cast on something new this afternoon while watching the second series of The Crow Girl.
Has anyone watched The Crow Girl? I watched the first series on channel 5 a few weeks ago, but series two is on Paramount, so I've had to sign up afor a fee month's trial to watch it.
It's so good! I can highly recommend giving it a watch if you haven't already.
-X-

9 comments:
Lovely colours on Mark's socks, I did not notice they did not match until you pointed it out.
Yes, thankfully, blogger seems to be updating posts/reading lists now.
I think the socks look good.
All the best Jan
I'm so glad that the Blogger issues have been sorted now. The socks are fabulous! Gorgeous autumn shades. X
There's still blogs on my sidebar which are not updating, it's so annoying as you don't know when someone's posted something new. Let's hope it's sorted out soon. Lovely socks, I love the colour. No, I haven't watched The Crow Girl. It looks like there's lots of new series starting now that autumn's here. Watched the first of the new series of All Creatures Great and Small last week, I love that.
What gorgeous colours for autumn in those socks.
God bless.
Solid advice on organizing thread color palettes in software to match actual physical inventory.
Love the colors in the socks you knitted for Mark, Maggie! I don't think he'll notice in the least. It's weird but some blogs are updating the latest posts for me, and some are not. What a frustrating glitch! Hope you have a wonderful fall season! ♥
Socks are super, I love the colours. Thank you for the recommendation of The Crow Girl.
love the socks, but I adore all hand knit socks. I have never heard of The Crow Girl, I will have to look out for it.
Post a Comment